Monday, April 21, 2008

Best Actor:and the award goes to.....



Yesterday as I was watching TV, there was one another movie awards ceremony taking place and I wondered to myself, how fair are these awards, though there are some or the other awards happening every other day
In each function SRK kept winning, however though I felt he was good in Chak de,according to me Abhishek should have bagged atleast one award for his remarkable performance in Guru
The way he has acted in Guru, now thats what one terms as VERSATILE
I wonder why he didnot get much recognition for Guru......it was a wonderful piece of work from Mani ratnam and Abhishek gave in his best....somehow when such things happen,one truly wonders if lobbying take place in Bollywood??!!! Whats your say???

1 comment:

Santosh said...

How true ! SRK is a just a product of good marketing and example of " i know how to sell myself" No mattter what character he plays he looks the same, his hair style is the same , he does not change one bit ! Just chk out how Abhishek wud have moulded himelf into a character ! GRR ! i hate SRK ! well and truly abhishek deserved an award though !