Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is for hubby dear...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is our anniversary and I have been wondering as to what gift should I get for A...after some serious thoughts on various kinds of gifts, I thought why don't I tell him what I feel :)
So here you go Mr Hubby, this is for you

Do you remember Dec 25th, 2003???
That's when I chatted with you for the first time! that's when I met you, thanks to some chat room (I don't remember it!)
We then met on Feb 16th,17th and 18th of 2004...well let me get the cat out of the bag...I proposed to you and I do not regret saying those words till date
I knew it was love at first sight for you, it was sooo apparent, but I also knew that if I do not take the first step, this could go along for a long long time...till date I think to myself " Thank God I told you what my heart felt that moment"...do you regret saying Yes immediately?
Jan 16th 2005, we got engaged and tied the knot on Dec 15th 2005 :)

We are going to start our ninth year of knowing each other...and seventh year of life together!!!Congratulations!!!

When I look back, I only have to say "Thank you" to God to bring us together...that was magical...all I know is that we were meant to be together...that was God's choice!
We are blessed with a beautiful son and a wonderful extended family...Thank you

As a hubby, you are so unromantic...or else,who would gift a photo frame for anniversary and ask for each anniversary what do you want...eeesh how boring, however, if I ignore that part, you have the best of qualities and I totally love you!!!...wait wait wait I also have to ignore the part that you are so unadventurous/so boring during weekends/so addicted to loud Suresh Gopi's mallu movies(yuk!) and you have no hobbies!!!
Phew...apart from the above, I adore you so much!!!
Its the first anniversary when we are not together, but you are where its more important and I am not sad at all
They say that if you love a person completely, then you do not regret if he is not there on a special day
I know that I love you in every second of my life!!!
Love you completely and miss you "A"
Happy Anniversary hubby dear!
Here's wishing us loads of years of togetherness :)

P.S: Thank you for accepting the way I am and thank you for being You always!!!

No comments: