Monday, January 30, 2012

Little "K"

Two days back, we were called by a good school for Interaction process..it was "K's" interview day to lower kindergarten...we told little "K" that teachers will be asking you questions
He was so excited..we reached and in the first round we were taken to meet his teacher
She kept on asking him questions and this fellow was just waiting to answer..it was cute and surprising because me and "A" had never taught him anything...and then the teacher told him to tell a story
It was so so funny coz I always tell him one story before sleeping in Malayalam.He told the teacher the complete story in English, she was quite happy...me and "A" were baffled!

This was his way of translation

Once there was lion who told all animals that Come to my den and I will eat you everyday
First day he ate the donkey, next day he ate the horse.Then rabbit came very late, lion was hungry and shouted at the rabbit...Why you coming late?
Rabbit said sorry but I saw another lion...lion said there is no another lion in this forest. Rabbit said Come I'll show you. Rabbit look the lion to the kinarra...(hehe we laughed at that one :) ) and said look down
Lion looked down and saw his face..because of mirror(he meant reflection). He growled at the other lion and fell down. All another animals said Thank you Rabbit :)
That was my little one's story in his own words

I could not believe that my little one has grown so much..he is now all set to face the world!!! :)

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

You are right...kids grow fast!