Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank you Ladies!

There are some women who have unknowingly helped me so much and I really want to thank them today
I believe in saying it than just keeping it in my heart
Well biggest thanks, without any doubt goes to my mom and mom-in-law, they have always been supportive...they are smart, independent and  level headed. I have so much to learn from them..ahem at times they are stubborn but I just ignore that part of theirs :)
Thank you Mummy for bringing me up in such a wonderful way, we do have our share of arguments and love our spaces, but at the end of the day you are the best!...and amma (my mil)- you are so perfect, thanks for accepting me and sharing with me your kitchen secrets and signatory recipes such as theeyil, pulliserry etc. Both of these ladies makes friends so easily..something I am so bad at! After marriage, whenever amma visited us, she used to make friendship with our neighbors and that's how me and "A" used to get introduced to them..thank you amma!
I want to thank Sudha Murthy who is such a wonderful person..she helps people in simple ways and her books are so nice and honest. I just adore her and would love to meet her once in this lifetime...she is the only celebrity I would ever like to meet. I want to thank her because she makes me realize that one can do so much good in their lifetime!
I want to thank Kitchen Mishmash blog (http://kitchenmishmash.blogspot.com/) : well does she know that whenever I want to try out some new Malu cuisine, its her blog that I scrutinize...I have tried most of her recipes, and most of them have turned out supergood. Thank you!
I also want to thank aayisrecipes site (http://www.aayisrecipes.com/), again I have kept my family happy with her snacks. Thank you :)
I want to thank Oprah Winfreys show. I always thought that my family was one dysfunctional one...well the show allows me to sneak a peek into different kinds of people/lifestyles across the world and each time I realize that I am in heaven :)
I want to thank my new readers and thank you-Rhonda Byrne, your "The Secret" keeps me sane :)
And needless to say all my girlfriends, we may not meet or talk on a daily basis but just to know that I can call them in times of crisis, make me feel glad :):)
Special thanks to my Aunt Usha..she is my inspiration and hats off to her achievements!!!
Also thanks to my dear Ammamma..she is my inspiration of being a wonderful wife :)
Also thanks to my sister and cousins..you guys make me realize my age! :)
There is always so much to learn from all of you




3 comments:

Chitra said...

Awww that is cute!

Reena said...

This is nice...I am gonna do the same :)

Kavya said...

Well said lady!