Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 5!

Five years back, in a Friday @dot 6:27 AM, my little son came into this big wide beautiful world.
Today, again a Friday, I got up @6:25 AM, saw my son peacefully sleeping alongwith his dad and felt blissful to the core. At 6:27 AM, I wished him and thanked God for all these wonderful moments.I really don't know what kind of mom am I, not a perfect one for sure, but I hope that "A" and I bring up this child wonderfully, just like the way our parents brought us up.We turned out to be fine, though I really don't know if I would have the same kind of patience which my parents, had during my teenage days...that reminds me that I should start meditating so that the clutter in my mind settles down by then.
Anyways, "K" : thank you for coming into our life and making our lives so wonderfully beautiful.
Happy Birthday my little one!We love you as ever, forever!

1 comment:

debajyoti said...

that's a lovely lovely post!! but why haven't you written anything after that?