Monday, May 27, 2019

Hope this time, I am here to stay!


Image result for I AM BACK



I was in two minds, should I start a new blog or continue this one. Its funny as I go through this, I find myself so kiddish. My last blog was in 2013 and today its 2019. Have I changed? Has life changed? Both ways its a BIG YES!

After Bangalore, Mumbai, now I am in Canada....funny how in one lifetime I have been so lucky to experience so many places.
Since childhood, thanks to my parents in government sector, I have always been on the move....
As I look back some of the places where I grew up are Guwahati, Kerala- both North and South, Delhi, Chennai, Shillong, Ooty, Manipal,Bangalore, Mumbai and now Canada. Am I fed up experiencing the world- ABSOLUTLEY NO....its been a joyride!

Been a while since I shared my ramblings, so instead of creating a new blog, I decided to continue on this so that tomorrow when I dont exist, atleast my loved ones could go through this and hope that they have a smile while going through my perspectives!

No comments: